There are a few things required of a club to be granted a charter. A club must:
a. Have a faculty or staff sponsor
b. Create "ByLaws" for the order of maintenance of their club (the instructions on how to create bylaws are found within the charter application)
c. Have at least two members
d. Be open to all students
e. Fill a unique niche in the Eckerd community
To submit a application please follow this link to the Club Chartering Form on Check I'm Here.
Once you click on the link, you must:
1. Log in with your Eckerd username (no @eckerd.edu) and password. You should be redirected to the form. If not...
2. Click on the forms tab in the top right corner.
3. The form is titled "Club Chartering Form 2016-2017". Once you've found the form, click on it and begin the application.
4. Each section of the form must be complete in order for your club to be considered for a charter.
5. When you have submitted your clubs form, the Constitution, Regulation and ByLaws Committee will review your application for charter.